JORDON STUDIO - School of Martial Arts & Fitness
RSS

Recent Posts

10 Quick Simple Tips for A Healthier You, NOW!
Weight loss and fitness tips - Easy, Do- able Today, Really!
Start Today
Fascinating Keto Diet and Fasting.
Body by Jordon

Categories

Body Transformation from the Inside Out
Health and wellness
Jordon Studio News
MARTIAL ARTS NEWS
Weight loss program
ZUMBA
powered by

My Blog

The Big Q

Hello fitness people,
What would your number 1 question be about a weightloss program. Or what would you want in a weightloss program?  Please leave an e-mail address if you would like to be put in the pool to win a prize for answering my question.  The prize is a 12 class pass or $75 off of any program at Jordon Studio.  You will have a  good chance to win!

22 Comments to The Big Q:

Comments RSS
Julia Conway on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 4:34 PM
Why doesn't it work faster?

Jeanine on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:18 PM
Thank you for replying, I will address the Q and it will be included in my project. Thanks for your help.. You are entered in our drawing!

Joyce Smith on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 7:09 PM
How can I make my results last forever?

Anonymous on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:16 PM
Thanks for replying. I am working on a project and you have helped! Thanks you are in the drawing!

Teclast P88 on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:57 PM
Nice blog! The content is impress me. Thanks for sharing.

Car Title Loans Chicago on Thursday, December 08, 2016 9:59 AM
When you are taking a gander at government understudy credit union as a solution for your money related issues, there are numerous things to consider. Comprehend the union procedure and how it will influence your long haul funds. You will likewise need to check whether you fit the bill for some other sort government credit benefits before you unite your advances.

cash advance on Sunday, December 25, 2016 12:48 PM
Giving budgetary help through these credits, full time agriculturists are given the choice to tailor and change the advances and allows according to their money related necessities. Be that as it may, if there should arise an occurrence of regular laborers, the credit rotates around their cultivating related requirements like purchasing seeds, gear and so on.

best disertation on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 8:57 PM
Great job, really very impressive and helpful for all,keep doing in the same way with this jordonstudio blog. Mainly this blog has been sharing about the big Q, studio really very impressvie.

assignment writer on Monday, May 08, 2017 4:54 AM
We are thanking all the users to share reliable articles. That all needed to chose the best stories and studio updated new stories.

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:33 AM
This posting is marvelous and what a fantastic research that you have done. Thanks Nice review. Thank you for sharing this information. The information was very helpful and saved a lot of my time.i am very happy to be here.

gmail sign in on Friday, January 12, 2018 12:57 AM
Wow! The prize!! I hope the giveaway is opened again.

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:13 AM
Yes, I completely agree with the above discussed points. It is a healthy discussion here for learners

lhdaily on Friday, May 18, 2018 12:36 PM
Most likely this is a great article in which we find out about joint substitution strategies in people. We should read such articles for data in exposition composing work about joint substitution forms. To take in more we can discover more issue on web from which we can learn diverse strategies about such medicinal issues.

instagram on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 11:58 PM
I'm glad to hear the news. Thank you for sharing!

halo pc download on Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:57 PM
You can share your top score and update also. Halo pc game is so fast to play and action.

gmail email login on Friday, July 19, 2019 2:22 AM
Thank you! I look forward to hearing more news from you.

Jeremiah N. Crawford on Thursday, August 08, 2019 12:54 AM
Furthermore, understanding leadership styles is also a powerful method to enhance leadership qualities. When setting your organisational goals, consider the leadership styles you believe will facilitate your goals CLIK HERE.

sims 4 skill cheats on Thursday, August 29, 2019 2:19 AM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I get to you a new game. This is hot games in the year. Click link to visit site.

hotmail com login on Saturday, September 07, 2019 5:20 AM
I really like forward to seeing more updates from you about this topic.

Jimmi on Saturday, September 14, 2019 4:12 AM
Great post! i was looking out and i'm seeking forward to breaking down your different posts soon. Agree with your material. I truly want to say thanks for making this post. Uk best printed custom packaging boxes

https://logoliberty.site123.me/ on Monday, November 11, 2019 3:56 AM
This blog shares amazing fitness knowledge it helps people in living a healthy life great job keep it up.

Logonado on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:23 AM
Very nice post because as we all know health is wealth, for this purpose I think we can enhance the attention of the public just by adding some techniques in animation or in some graphical representation as it is the most effective to engage with the people.