JORDON STUDIO - School of Martial Arts & Fitness
RSS

Recent Posts

Start Today
Fascinating Keto Diet and Fasting.
Body by Jordon
Super Simple Fitness and Health Tips
CUTTING EDGE INFORMATION FOR WELLNESS!

Categories

Health and wellness
Jordon Studio News
MARTIAL ARTS NEWS
Weight loss program
ZUMBA
powered by

My Blog

Fascinating Keto Diet and Fasting.

Waz up people!,
Been a long time since  I posted. Working long hours and computer took a crap! So I've been very busy with trainings, new programs and testing LCHF diet on my people and myself.  If you want to try eating low carb high fat diet you should read Dr. Fung's book on intermittent fasting and the keto diet.  All benefits and how to's and whys are in there.  Then Dr. Mercola is very strict and successful with his way of eating when you have challenging health issues or just want to jump start your body .

I first watched them both talk on youtube then I ended up buying their books and other great books that I'll talk about later.
  Now for the good stuff.  Intermittent fasting and keto way of eating have these benefits and more.

1. Cravings and ravenous hunger go away.
  2. Blood pressure improves
  3. Triglycerides in blood improves (heart health)
  4. Anti inflammatory (inflammation = ill health)
  5. Boosts Human Growth Hormone (youth)
  6. Turns on the other good hormones
  7. Improves cholesterol
         8.Learn how to Burn your fat stores!

Sounds pretty great right?  Definitely worth a try.  Fat stores cannot be burned if you are burning carbs as your energy source.  Every time you eat it spikes insulin.  When insulin is present you cannot cannot cannot burn fat.  Most of us are carb burners and sadly just burn our 2000 to 2200 calories of stored carbs, while the 60,000 plus,  way plus in some cases, of fat stores stays sitting in storage on our hips, waists, stomachs, legs, arms, necks, faces, feet.  My program coming in fall 2017 will be a guided program on how to become a fat burner! and the workouts are a phenomenal 15 min. 4 times a week!  I know you have time for that.  So easy to follow, time friendly and finance friendly.  Can't wait to post a sample day. And I'll post my new test group's trials and tribulations on their journey to freedom from the yo yo crap dieting that never works. NEVER.
Diets have a 99% failure rate!  Because they don't work.
 You need to understand how the body works and every single person is different.  So you need to learn how to  tweak the program to fit you and your life.
How does 11 a.m. Denver omelet sound for breakfast or a berry smoothie, 3 pm. Lunch broccoli cheese soup and 6:30 dinner steak with artichoke and mayo and a big salad?  That's just one sample day of eating keto and intermittent fasting for 16 hours of no eating and 8 hours of eating.
See you soon!  With love,
Jeanine

11 Comments to Fascinating Keto Diet and Fasting.:

Comments RSS
loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:33 AM
Great and superb sunset seen from behind a rock with a hole in it. Thanks for sharing the interesting topic.
Reply to comment

superior papers on Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:54 AM
My girlfriend noticed that I am getting fatter and fatter as the time goes by. She is worried about me and looked on the internet for the solutions. She reads different diets until she saw the perfect diet for me. Keto diet is about acquiring more proteins than having carbs in your food. Keto diet will kill your appetite, but this is good for you because cravings will be prevented. This low carb diet will guarantee you to lose some weight.

best resume writng service on Thursday, August 03, 2017 11:53 PM
The challenging health issues or just want to jump start your body for the fascinating keto diet and fasting. This jordonstudio blog always giving us about new programs and testing and more benefits and more.
Reply to comment

instagram online on Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:40 AM
It seems this is a great way for me to start diet. Thank you for sharing!
Reply to comment

writing help uk on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:35 AM
I have got this summer updates from this studio. Many points they are updated to know about the blog services. Everything you should read for finding more articles.
Reply to comment

Peter on Monday, January 08, 2018 6:10 AM
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am impressed with your vision and insight. multi pack e liquid
Reply to comment

johanseena on Saturday, January 27, 2018 3:10 AM
Thank you. I will be passing this along, I am very happy to get this post and comment here.
Reply to comment

Kim on Friday, February 23, 2018 12:46 AM
I agree that healthy lifestyle makes you feel better than any diet ever has. I love how detailed you explained keto diet. My keto journey helped me a lot with my body and mind system. I now live life on my own terms, physically charged and with a clarity of mind and a purpose that I have never experienced before.
Reply to comment

buy essays uk on Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:42 AM
By working on this diet plan I have been able to see many good changes in my body which I am amazed to see by myself. I am pretty sure that it is the one thing which I like to know from a while.
Reply to comment

Sample on Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:47 AM
Sample

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:13 AM
That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. That is very much helpful in nominating the board of directors.
Reply to comment